There are many factors why your business is not showing up in the local search engine. Here are 10 reasons that could contribute to this. 1. You’re business is not listed with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Best of the web etc.. 2. You have not claimed your business. 3.Your business listing are not consistent across all search engines. 4. Your title tags are poorly written, they do not express what you business is about and they are inconstant with different listings across the search engines.(on page factors)
Qualifications for Ranking
1) 5 years or more in business. We are more strict than the BBB in this one.
2) Proven results that last. We want to see people they ranked three years ago that are still on page 1
3) All work must follow best practices for long lasting results. No Shortcuts that only yield temporary gains.
4) All Google certifications up to date for customers that need PPC marketing.
5) They must have a grasp of Schema markup and how search is evolving for the next few years.