It’s simple. Search engines are the primary vehicle potential customers will use when searching for your product or service, yet studies show that 62% of search engine users will never get past the first page of search results and a full 90% never get past the first three pages of search results. For your web presence to be even marginally successful you must come up in the top 30 results for your target phrases. For your business to be truly successful you need to be on page 1. That’s where we come in!
Qualifications for Ranking
1) 5 years or more in business. We are more strict than the BBB in this one.
2) Proven results that last. We want to see people they ranked three years ago that are still on page 1
3) All work must follow best practices for long lasting results. No Shortcuts that only yield temporary gains.
4) All Google certifications up to date for customers that need PPC marketing.
5) They must have a grasp of Schema markup and how search is evolving for the next few years.